xxx - This first draft is 75% complete. To decide whether to remove green text which is from the What's New topic.
Each Testwise user may have access to different functional areas of the system, depending upon the permissions that have been allocated to them by the System Administrator or School Administrator.
- Students - Students is the area that contains all the students who need can to take online assessments. You can add new students, import batches of students and change existing student details from this area. You can also group students together to enable you to manage large numbers of students in a logical way. What's New:In this new version of Testwise, Students replaces Registers.
- Sittings - Sittings is the way in which students are allocated specific assessments to completeonline equivalent of gathering a group of students in a room to do the same test at the same time, in exam conditions. Within sittings you can:
- Define a time and date for a specific assessment.
- Link students to a specific assessment.
- Define the assessment start mode (Invigilation Mode), which can be either 'Start Automatically' or 'Start Manually'.
Create, print and distribute access codes for each student, to enable them to start assessments. What's New: In this new version of Testwise, students start assessments by entering an access code into their system. Unlike the previous version of Testwise they do not need to enter a Register ID, select their own name from a list or enter any passwords. This new way of starting assessments is more robust than the previous method and means there is less chance of user error.
- View the assessment status for a student, which shows the students who have started the assessment, are in the process of doing the assessment or have finished the assessment.
- Reports - Reports is the way in which assessment results are collated and viewed. More easily accessible reports, containing all the assessment results in a format that you require What's New: In this new version of Testwise, reports are easier to create, making the more easily accessible.
- Services - Services contain details on all the assessments that have been purchased, in the form of credits. What's New: Services is a brand new functional area that was not available in previous versions of Testwise. In this new version of Testwise,New functionality that enables you to view your services, so that you can see how many credit you have and for which tests and the date when your credits expire. This means you will be able to plan and budget with all the information you require at your fingertips.
- Users - Users contains all the Testwise users at the same user level or the level below yourself. You can create new for the system or reset user passwords when required. You can also group users to enable you to manage large numbers of users in a logical way. You can only view the Users area if you have a School Administrator role.