- Not Started - The student has not logged into the Test Lobby and clicked the 'Start Test' button yet.
- In Progress - The student has logged into the Test Lobby but not completed a full test yet.
- Marking - The student has completed the test and the results are being processed by the system.
- Completed - The student has completed the test and the results have been successfully processed and saved within the system.
- Failed to Finish - The student has started the test, but has not completed it AND since the end of the Test Start Period, more than double the Test Duration time has elapsed. For example, if the end of the Test Start Period was 24 May 2016 at 11am and the Test Duration is 62 minutes and the student started the test at 10:50am and had not completed it by 1:04pm, then the Student Progress status will display Failed to Finish. 1:04pm is calculated by starting at 11am and adding 124 minutes (62 minutes multiplied by 2).