xxx - Draft in Progress. More content required and writing style to be edited.
xxx - This online help project is a work in progress. Content and design are both currently being updated. Topics that do not contain 'xxx' markers or red text are complete and ready to be shared with external users.
The new version of Testwise contains all the functionality of the previous version of Testwise, within an easier and more intuitive user interface.
We have also added new functionality, which has been tried and tested by our existing user base.
To summarise the new version of Testwise includes the following:
- An easier and more flexible way to manage students. You can add new students, import batches of students and change existing student details effortlessly. In this new version of Testwise, Students replaces Registers.
- A new method of creating linking students to tests, which is called sittings. This new area of functionality enables you to:
- Define a time and date for a specific assessment.
- Link students an assessment.
- Define the assessment start mode, which can be Start Automatically or Start Manually.
- Distributing access codes to each student, to enable them to start the assessment.
- View the status for the sitting, which shows the students who have started the assessment, are in the process of doing the assessment or have finished the assessment.
- View all student results for the assessment via pre-defined reports.
In this new version of Testwise, Sittings replaces the linking of students to tests.
- Ability to view your services from the Services screen. This functionality was not available in the previous version of Testwise.