xxx - Draft in Progress. More content required and writing style to be edited.
xxx - This online help project is a work in progress. Content and design are both currently being updated. Topics that do not contain 'xxx' markers or red text are complete and ready to be shared with external users.
The new version of Testwise contains all the functionality of the previous version of Testwise, within an easier and more intuitive user interface.
We have also added new functionality, which has been tried and tested by our existing user base.
To summarise the new version of Testwise includes the following:
- An easier and more flexible way to manage students. You can add new students, import batches of students and change existing student details effortlessly. In this new version of Testwise, Students replaces Registers.
- A new method of linking students to tests, which is called sittings. Within sittings you can:
- Define a time and date for a specific assessment.
- Link students to a specific assessment.
- Define the assessment start mode, which either be 'Start Automatically' or 'Start Manually'.
- Create, print and distribute access codes for each student, to enable them to start assessments. In this new version of Testwise, students start assessments by entering an access code into their system. Unlike the previous version of Testwise they do not need to select their own name from a list or enter any passwords. This new way of starting assessments is more robust than the previous method and means there is less chance of user error.
- View the status for a sitting, which shows the students who have started the assessment, are in the process of doing the assessment or have finished the assessment.
- More easily accessible reports, containing results of assessments taken.
- xxx - Register “seats” vs. Credits (Hyve also gives you a breakdown of subscriptions/credits)
- xxx - Single Admin role vs. personal login credentials
- Ability to view your services from the Services screen. This functionality was not available in the previous version of Testwise.