xxx - Draft in Progress. More content required and writing style to be edited.
xxx - This online help project is a work in progress. Content and design are both currently being updated. Topics that do not contain 'xxx' markers or red text are complete and ready to be shared with external users.
This new improved version of Testwise is easier to use and contains new functionality, which has been tried and tested by our existing users.
The improvements mean that tasks are more streamlined, which means you can access the areas of the system you need far quicker than before. (xxx - maybe Marketing can write this intro bit, as its not my forte. I'm better at factual information.)
This new version of Testwise includes the following:
- Students - An easier and more flexible way to manage students. You can add new students, import batches of students and change existing student details effortlessly. In this new version of Testwise, Students replace Registers.
- Sittings - A new method of linking students to assessments (tests), which is called sittings. Within sittings you can:
- Define a time and date for a specific assessment.
- Link students to a specific assessment.
- Define the assessment start mode, which can be either 'Start Automatically' or 'Start Manually'.
- Create, print and distribute access codes for each student, to enable them to start assessments. In this new version of Testwise, students start assessments by entering an access code into their system. Unlike the previous version of Testwise they do not need to enter a Register ID, select their own name from a list or enter any passwords. This new way of starting assessments is more robust than the previous method and means there is less chance of user error.
- View the status for a sitting, which shows the students who have started the assessment, are in the process of doing the assessment or have finished the assessment.
- Reports - More easily accessible reports, containing assessment results.
- Services - Ability to view your services. This functionality was not available in the previous version of Testwise. (xxx - Register “seats” vs. Credits (Hyve also gives you a breakdown of subscriptions/credits)
- Accounts - (xxx - Single Admin role vs. personal login credentials)