xxx - This first draft is 100% complete.
xxx - This online help project is a work in progress. Content and design are both currently being updated. Topics that do not contain 'xxx' markers or red text are complete and ready to be shared with external users.
Testwise contain a full end-to-end assessment process, which enables you to effortlessly gather test results to assess your student's education, mental health and well-being. The functionality and design of Testwise is based upon comprehensive feedback from existing users and clients, which means it fulfils its purpose in the most intuitive and streamlined way.
Each Testwise user may have access to different functional areas of the system, depending upon the permissions that have been allocated to them by the System Administrator.
Testwise includes the following main functional areas:
- Students - Students is the area that contains all the students who need to take online assessments. You can add new students, import batches of students and change existing student details effortlessly. You can also group students to enable you to manage large numbers of students in a logical way. In this new version of Testwise, Students replaces Registers.
- Sittings - Sittings is the way in which students are allocated specific assessments to complete. Within sittings you can:
- Define a time and date for a specific assessment.
- Link students to a specific assessment.
- Define the assessment start mode, which can be either 'Start Automatically' or 'Start Manually'.
- Create, print and distribute access codes for each student, to enable them to start assessments. In this new version of Testwise, students start assessments by entering an access code into their system. Unlike the previous version of Testwise they do not need to enter a Register ID, select their own name from a list or enter any passwords. This new way of starting assessments is more robust than the previous method and means there is less chance of user error.
- View the assessment status for a student, which shows the students who have started the assessment, are in the process of doing the assessment or have finished the assessment.
- Reports - Reports is the way in which assessment results are collated and viewed. More easily accessible reports, containing all the assessment results in a format that you require.
- Services - Services contain details on all the assessments that have been purchased, in the form of credits. New functionality that enables you to view your services, so that you can see how many credit you have and for which tests and the date when your credits expire. This means you will be able to plan and budget with all the information you require at your fingertips.
- Users - Users contains all the Testwise users at the same user level or the level below yourself. You can create new for the system, giving them permission to use only the areas they require. You can also group users to enable you to manage large numbers of users in a logical way. You can reset user password if required.
- Accounts - Ability to view or change your Testwise account details, if you have the relevant user permissions.